Commercial, Industrial or Farm…We deliver!
Campbell Oil Company annually provides millions of gallons of fuel to a diverse and growing market, from small companies and farms to large national companies. The company’s contract transport fleet operates seven days a week with capable and conscientious drivers who deliver loads of fuel to commercial end-users. In addition, tankwagon services are available for fueling tanks with deliveries ranging in size from 150 gallons to 4200 gallons.
You know how critical it is to keep your equipment moving. So do we!
- Our size, on-site storage capacity and supply network provides you with the safety and security of a steady, reliable energy supply.
- We use a fleet of well-maintained trucks and experienced, professional drivers to ensure our fuel is delivered when you need it, each and every time.
- We have our truck meters inspected annually for accuracy, so you get what you pay for on every delivery.
- Our Massillon based trucks are equipped with an automated system that allows us to send delivery orders wirelessly out to the trucks. When a delivery is completed, a customer invoice is printed and the delivery information is transmitted back to our central office. The system has a built-in GPS functionality and inventory monitoring that contributes to enhanced customer service as well.
- We have our own team of sales and installation personnel to provide you with the fueling equipment you need to keep your business operating.
- Our team of service personnel can maintain tanks, pumping equipment and hanging hardware.
- A knowledgeable staff dedicated to servicing your energy needs.
Campbell Oil Company offers a variety of diesel fuels to meet your needs.
- Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) - 15ppm
- Low Sulfur Diesel (LSD) - 500ppm
- Clear Kerosene - 500ppm
- Dyed #1 - 15ppm
* Call us if you need a product you don't see listed.
Premium Diesel Fuel
We offer a premium diesel fuel, both off and on road diesel. Using Power Service Diesel Additives, Diesel Fuel Supplement® (winter) and Diesel Kleen® (summer), our premium diesel products provide you with trouble-free winter operation as well as year-round diesel engine performance improvement from all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel and biodiesel. New, more powerful antigels protect diesel engines from the fuel problems caused by bitter cold while +Cetane Boost® increases power, decreases fuel consumption and reduces emissions. Slickdiesel® is a proprietary Power Service diesel fuel lubricator that protects fuel pumps and injectors from the accelerated wear rates associated with ULSD.
We offer conventional gasoline for your needs:
- 89 Octane
- 93 Octane
(Octane availability is limited by location.)
We can deliver your fuel on an automatic (keep-full or preset volume), elapsed calendar days or dated basis. Whatever fuel you need, Campbell Oil Company can set you up with the schedule you need to make sure you never run out of the products you need to keep your business going.
As a commercial or farm customer, when a fuel delivery is made or service performed you are invoiced and receive terms in which to pay for the delivery or service. Payment can be made by check or credit card.
Campbell Oil Company will monitor your daily fuel usage through its wireless tank monitoring capabilities and dispatch fuel according to your needs. No more run outs or late deliveries. This system accurately measures the fuel in your tank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The system uses cellular or satellite communications. All tank information is available via a secure web site. If your fuel needs require this type of monitoring, contact our commercial sales representative
and ask about this monitoring program.
Tank Maintenance Products
We strongly recommend that anyone dispensing fuel from an on-site tank consider a tank maintenance program. Your fuel is vulnerable to water contamination during transportation and storage. The moment water gets into your fuel system, it becomes a friendly habitat for microorganisms to thrive and multiply. This condition is known as microbial growth and is becoming a costly problem in the fuel industry. Prevention is the key to controlling microbial infestation.
Here’s a short checklist of things you can do to ensure worry-free operation of your equipment:
- Change your vehicle’s fuel filter with the manufacturer’s recommended size and on schedule.
- Check your vehicle’s water separator daily and drain any water buildup immediately.
- Drain your vehicle’s tank bottoms to remove water and other contaminates.
- Check your vehicle’s fuel cap and vent to ensure that water cannot enter.
- Check your storage tank for water (using water paste) and other contaminants removing if it exceeds one inch.
- Replace your dispensing pump’s fuel filter.
- Make sure all fills, vents and overfills on your storage tanks are tight and in proper operating condition.
- Consider installing desiccant breathers on your tank to prevent airborne moisture and contamination from entering the tank.
To maintain a clean tank or clean up a contaminated tank, consider these products we offer:
· Clear-Diesel™ Fuel and Tank Cleaner by Power Service is effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD and biodiesel. It disperses diesel fuel contaminants, removes water, contains +Stabiltec™ providing maximum long-term storage stability keeping fuel fresh, prevents premature fuel filter plugging and protects against fuel tank corrosion.
· Bio Kleen® Diesel Fuel Biocide by Power Service is also effective in all diesel fuels, including ULSD. It is effective as a “quick-kill” biocide and for long-term diesel fuel maintenance. It kills microbes (bacteria and fungi) that grow in dispersed and free water associated with diesel fuels. This protects fuel system components against organic acids created by microbial growth which prevents fuel tank corrosion.
Contact our commercial sales representative if you have any further questions.
Campbell Oil Company carries and installs a full line of fuel tanks, pumps, fittings and all the accessories you need to make your business run. We will work with you from start to finish to ensure you get the equipment to meet your needs. We can offer ways to make new equipment purchases more affordable. We follow the Ohio State Fire Marshal’s regulations
for above-ground storage tanks. Our service team is available to service and maintain your tank and equipment as well.